Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wheelbarrows, sally's Place, Some Landscapes.

So my blog keeps on exploding every time I try to post and label these images. This weekend was nothing but rain and despite the fact that I might have bronchitis it yielded some pretty fun 4x5 work. Had to do a lot of blocking and wiping down of my stuff to keep the rain away but I've got some fun stuff.

Starting with a weird wheelbarrow picture (dunno why but I love wheelbarrows)


This sign is being eaten by plants, I've had my eye on it for a while now...

And the rest of these are from Sally's Place in Seabrook, NH. It's a wierd place full of discarded mysteries, but I like it.



I'm definately happiest with the top two images but they all printed quite nicely. Felt good to shoot work that relates to my landscape project...(wheelbarrows excluded!) anyways I hope this post doesn't bug out because I have a train to catch. Oh and guess what it's still raining!