Thursday, November 13, 2008

Family

I've had it pointed out to me that I use to shoot a lot of portraits with my 4x5, The subject matter generally being my family. This was back when I was shooting black and white all the time, I've been so caught up in landscapes for a while that I haven't really pointed my camera at a person in a while. I shot my mother with my 4x5,




also here is an older picture I shot about two months ago of my dad, shot it with NPZ 800 (for some reason it took me like 2 months to use it since I was saving it for low light hand held situations) so it's super grainy, but I do like it. I'd like to shoot him with the 4x5 soon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like both of these. I wish the one of Mom was shot with a longer lens, or wasn't so tight (would have helped with the distortion), but it's still really good, good job with lighting it as well. Really dig that one of dad as well.

Talk soon,

A